19 October, 2009

I...Had To Post This.

I finally, FINALLY, found this video on earthquake safety and thought I'd share it with my blog. In this video is my favorite teacher to be, Ms. Ellie [Her Majesty] Nazzal. Just a little safety video she did with her classmates at the UVU. Also a school that our very own Mason [Shuppady Shup Shape -Neida] Perry will be going. Hopefully you won't be moving away from us, you bastard. There's nothing is provo! With the acception of Muse and Velour...and the occasional Sego fest, where I watched Akira backwards and inverted with an added mind trip to the music of neon lights...

...anywhoo, hope this video helps you out. Who knows? It'll prolly come in handy with the "Big One" hits the Heart 'o the Wasatch. Heed my warning? If you didn't watch this and regret doing so when the time comes, I'll be there to tell you I told you so. Unless I'm taken horrifically by dry wall.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment