21 January, 2011

Lets shake hands!

In future posts--if I ever take a long time to add another message--I am NOT going to address every post with "I know I haven't posted anything in a while." But for now, I know I haven't posted anything in a long time. Hell, I don't think anyone even gets on here anymore. The only person who really reads this anymore is Kara, and that has done some troubles. *Hahaha* I kid I kid, but truth. Is it grammatically right to add asterisks to a laugh? Am I a grammarian now? A Linguist wouldn't give a shit. Let us be Linguists today then, shall we? My velum no likes the way me glottis works.

Is it just me or does blogger suck on account that I cannot change the primary email of my log in? Seeing how Blogger is associated with Google, I was told that a gmail account cannot be used as a primary log in, and why is that? Has the migration of account to servers done nothing for you? Why must I log out of my gmail account every time I am on blogger--seeing as I am on blogger all the time. *cough* If anyone can prove me wrong on my failed endeavor, then feel free to do so. Anyone listening out there? Hello? World? Alright I'm gonna get naked and shower now..........................................aaaannnddd the inside humor continues. Correction: lets be Brits, and rephrase: aaannnddd the inside humour continues. Most excellent indeed. What's that you say? The correction of my grammatical mistakes of the interpretation of BRITISH people--pardon my American tongue--is incorrect by your standards. My apologies, sires and madams, but we are merely Linguists today! *hahahaha* *Smokes pipe*

Anyways, it seems to me that I always end up typing on here out of frustration. In which I stand corrected when my Professor told me--in his knowledgeable-monotonous voice (it works but the two counteract one another)--that writing is best when invoked with rage, frustration, and grief, which leads me to agree that writing well can be the best revenge.

As for a usual, let's add a picture that will confuse and amaze. Thank you and good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment