29 August, 2011

Letters to the past.

Dear Mason, circa 1997,

I apologize for calling "second first." I was childish and aimed to be cool and hip with the young crowd. In my defense, I blame Andrew Park--that conniving son of a bitch--him and his mule of plans to destroy our friendship; I say "NAY!" to his false ways and have finally come collected these many years to understand my mistakes. I do this in hopes that we can shake hands and forget what had happened that day. But, in all sincerity, I have forgotten much of what happened that day--possibly because of the many years' gap. Also, apologies to Andrew Park, he may not be a son of a bitch, but may have grown to be a fine latter day saint--or a conniving one--to that I am uncertain. But, I digress once more. Cheers, young/present Mason. For we have these days ahead of us to gossip and wallop about our young adversaries.

Your chap,
Jonathan Do


No comments:

Post a Comment