04 May, 2009

Bitch of the Week! #3

I may be jumping into this situation as a hypocrite, but lately I've been trying to correct myself. I'd like to thank my English teacher for this problem, with good intentions, but lately I've been looking at things from more perspectives than just black and white. Even if you only have two sides to something, it's better than just one.

I, myself, have been a bias fuck who chose sides with the commoners and never gave much care for another opinion. This also works with being frustrated or annoyed with someone without looking at things thoroughly and letting your bitterness get to you. Over the years I have been this kind of person, and it's a terrible feeling when you realize how much you hurt the ones closest to you. They have my empathy, but I wouldn't take back anything I've done or said. They've helped me learn who I am. It's better to be honest, have an understanding, and fix those problems than to lie your way through it.

Well if any of this makes sense, then I direct you to our Bitch of the Week!! Drumroll.................................People who don't view things from many perspectives. It's easy to pick sides, but educate yourself beforehand. It prolly makes you look less like a fool and asswhole if you did. I guess a part of me is bitch this week.

Man, now I'm questioning if I'm sexist for saying bitch of the week? That or realizing what I'm really saying. Dick of the Week? It just sounds weird...penis. And since there's really no picture for this particular botw, heres a picture Abel made for LilChaseN'LilAbel.


Click to view!...As narrated by Morgan Freeman

If you're questioning why I started with #3, well, I did dubb bitch of the weeks beforehand on blogger. It's just under different titles. Just click on the subject Bitch of the Week and you'll prolly find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment