30 July, 2009

Seattle: This one is dedicated to the black and whites.



Pike Place Market was a vast area with the aroma of fish, flowers, and fruits. Triple F's, if possible? The beating heat and lack of air conditioning reminded me of China Town, California. Although, Pike's was more sanitary, is that saying much?



Not only did that lady have a nice voice but when we passed by her she was doing her own cover of Elliott Smith's "Angeles" Props to her. I applaud her choice of music. There were a few musicians just playing around the marketplace. Beg the question how I'd do here? I could blend in with all the Asians that are there anyways. Mind as well open up a China Town around here. But don't, we're good...really.



I caught a picture of these guys throwing fish. Yeah, not to brag or anything, but I could catch one that big too, and grow a beard like the Asian man but you see, I hurt my back so I'll let them do there job *cough cough*.






No comments:

Post a Comment