02 August, 2009

Post #30, For Future Sake.

I haven't really been writing much, I've posted a bunch of pictures and videos but nothing about anything else. I was thinking about that how I should write every week just to keep the brain flowing but it's usually at night and I go to bed right after, mommy says I can't fall asleep at school or I won't learn anything. I should start writing in the mornings so it gets my day going and the thinking cap on or the brain cells working or something rather.

Ugh, I haven't posted a Bitch of the Week in forever. I think I'm gonna break away from the every week thing and just post them as they hit me. I just haven't been annoyed by anything serious to even give something the title of Bitch of the Week. But for some week, at some time in the past, Taylor should be Bitch of the Week if everyone in our group including Taylor himself agrees. Long story short because I know how you have to get back to your Facebooks and your Twittars and Suicide Girls and Victoria Silstedt: Playmate of the Year...Speaking of, Who is this years?........ah, Ida Ljungqvist. Strange name. Thanks Wiki.

Anywho, Taylor went and decided he would finish the second season of Avatar without us. Abel knew that if he left it there that Tay would do that but WE trusted him. We were gonna watch it as a FAMILY but NOOOO. Forgive and forget I guess. You're lucky this time....fucker..then I turn down the volume and turn off the TV. Hahaha we should just post things of Taylor moments. We can Roast him....or Garrett, That'd be more fun! I could say things like (oh, that ones too bad. Hint: It included Jill). But it's a fuckin' roast! That's how we talk! Haven't you seen my movies!

Well, all in all I just wanted to type and take my mind away from things like Ghosts, Aliens, Puppets, and Zombies, In which case in a Zombie invasion we'd either get the news from Jake or he goes first. But I'd like to think that if Jake dies from a zombie invation that Nate would hear his cry and inform us. At least I would like to think so....Jake, Buy a shotgun. You know, for zombies. JIC.

Speaking of zombies and puppets, this is a pretty creepy picture I took in Seattle. You think they know Chucky? *Shivers*


No comments:

Post a Comment