27 August, 2009

Thus Starts a New Semester of School...Hazaa?

Third year at the 'ol SLCC, and boy were there a ton of kids this year! Word on the street, and by street I mean Alex and word I mean, is that tuition has gone up a little because some feel it's better to go to our school! It's our college! Our territory! OUR UUSH 1,2,3's!! There's prolly a uush (usual for the uncanny) 4 but I'm either unaware or out of my mind. But here's to the new year! (And I don't feel any different)

This year I think I've decided on a major. Ladies and Gents, English. I have no idea what I'll be able to do with an English major. I'm sure other majors would be more fitting, in both the eyes of my parents and part of our demographic who find this a stereotype, like math, science, or doctor. What will it be today? Doctor? Lawyer? Or Clown? Bobby Lee knows what I'm talking about.

Of the 4 classes I am taking, only Children's Literature will go towards my Associates. But man oh man am I excited for Oil Painting, Photography, and maybe Fretboard Theory. I don't know, I just think that with the spare time I have of not going to that class and learning about scales and harmonies and melodies, God bless my soul, that I could be at work. Slaving away to the man whilst saving up to buy supplies for all my classes and to pay off my car. What would money Jesus do?

Well, it's gonna be a good year. I'll miss the summer though and the wonderful times I had in the last month, She knows who she is =). It's Seattle! Oh, I kid I kid. But I digress, I'm sure the future holds many joyous occasions to come. New kids for IRC soon, though I miss my main guys last session but they've grown so much. This week was there last time and just seeing how open they are to the world just makes your heart sink. I only wish them all the best in the years to come.

And who am I to not post pictures up? I'll leave a few here from IRC and a very disgruntled Garrett after being told that we DID NOT bring home any scones...poor guy. I'll prolly post some older summer stuff up too, now that my internet is up and back. Er, Back and up. Either/Or. Good album.








He even brought milk out for himself...

No comments:

Post a Comment