30 August, 2009

With an exception of the last post, I haven't posted anything for a LONG time.

Would you not agree? Well you all know that the problem was because my internet was down, which meant no alone time for Jon *coughcough*, and I was too lazy to post anything when I did have access to the world wide web via the Green household. But on a side note, I was also appalled to hear that a certain meddler, and this meddler/eavesdropper who has never taken the time out of there precious life to sit down and get to know me, thinks that I am a bad influence. Not only was I a bad influence but also my peers around me. Now, I would have to disagree with that comment but also point out the fact that Garrett DID make us *CoughSoundLikeWeWentToTheLustyLadyCough* and I DO have the mouth of Patrick Johnson or a younger Colin Farrel, Fuckin' drunk Irish. Grow some vocabulary? Perhaps. But in a place where you can openly judge a person ONLY by their blog, which in the first place is something that you can't be taking seriously at times, is pretty much out right. I would like to hope that people can learn from their judgements and actions and consider other possibilities in a situation before running their mouths and ruining many lives. And if not, then wake up. The world is no different.





I thought this was pretty funny, but also in a sense pretty genius. Batman and The Joker advertising pizza. I took these two pictures during the summer and thought I'd put them up now after saying I would for days on end, well until the summer was over. I get a text from Garrett right before a hookah run and tells me to bring my camera. He pics me up and first thing he starts laughing. He exclaims that The Joker is selling pizza and I'm already confused. But to get to the point, we had to get a picture of this and luckily I got a pretty good shot of The Joker while Garrett was turning at a light. Batman was pretty easy because we were stuck on a red turning right but anywhoo they were working their respective corners. I wonder if they got in a fight at the end to see who got the most supporters? They prolly did, and Catwomen and Harley Quinn were there and pizza sauce was just everywhere. You could only imagine the kinky outcome. Is that why I'm a bad influence?

No comments:

Post a Comment