23 November, 2009

Just A Quick Post To Catch Up...Compact Summary of Past Events?

I've been meaning to post so many pictures lately of just fun things that have been going on in the past month. Some of the pictures are pretty random and/or just for our enjoyment, you know who you are. The fellas and I have found Winco, and ever so often we'll head there for our grocery needs. I mean you can't beat the price of .98 cent boxes of Batman fruitsnacks. Who am I kidding? The place is the shit! List of just a few things I've gotten there: Fruit snacks [for our IRC carpooler's], Pie, Corn Dogs, Apples, Cereal, and the list keeps going. Mason got some Chimichangs (Chimichangas) that were amazing! But it's the prolly the jalapenos talking. I didn't even notice but apparently we were in the Asian foods section when I took this. Not that we've been doing it often or anything, but do I hear a top 10 lister of "best of things bought at Winco"?




Oh hey! Our buddy Mark got married to Cassie, that cutie. Took some photos, which reminds me...Next time I think about jumping on a ledge to snap a better photo, I should make sure the ledge is not wet before doing so. Wet ledge=twisted ankle+camera's safety. They're okay! Nothing a little time didn't fix? But what's time but man's way of controlling the world? I say that a lot and it'll never make sense to many people. Well? I'm not a philosopher. Just a wannabe Editor/English Professor [Who needs some improving, obviously.] and photographer. Suck it world! Everything's coming up Doozy! *Puts Thumbs up in awesome still-pose* It's better than the stereotypical peace sign. COME ON!





No comments:

Post a Comment