23 November, 2009

Pre-Thanksgiving '09!


Around this time last year was when I actually met Matt and Carla. Oh, the joyous memories of sneaky ninja attacks with a slap on bracelet and someone not making it to Logan with pumpkin pies. Well, we're even now. Ellie cooked the Turkey and set up cute little name tags for all of us and they even had cute, little personal notes in them. For those of you who were there, what did yours say? Just curious? Fine, I'll just keep mine a secret then. It was pretty dirty...And now images are popping in your head. The Pumpkin pies didn't cook that well this year. Sorry, Jake. I blame the cooling time? And the cooling time was off. AND THE COOLING TIME WAS OFF! So, Jake put his hands up! Something, something. Nodding his head like Yeah, Moving his hips like Yeah? I'm so very thankful for my friends, of the many things I'm thankful for. Without them in my life, I'm bound to have been elsewhere, prolly miserable and finding other means of escapism. My hats off to you, kisses around the table, and personal jobs to my closest. To the Queen, we applaud thee and owe you so much. Much Love.








Update: Mason knows the lyrics to Miley Cyrus songs. Of course.

2 comments: