26 April, 2009

The Cow Jumped...Over The Moon (Title Irrelevant)

I'm pretty persistent about doing my homework...HA! If only I was on top of things..aaannnddd DOUBLE WHAMMY! After this week is a well deserved summer, kind of. It's not like I had a problem with only taking two classes this semester and always had my homework done on time, or at least ten minutes before class. I mean come on, we're not Garrett who gets his done five minutes before class. Applause. You can't help but feel terrible for not doing your homework when you don't really have an excuse for it. What? I'm gonna tell my english teacher that I was so stressed about drawing Delacroix's work and catching up to thirty pages of sketches that I couldn't read a three page article? Or tell my drawing teacher that I was so stressed about writing a seven page essay that I couldn't draw a quick sketch of my hand? That could've worked. Dammit. Two more weeks of this and I'll be free to bathe in my self loathing and question the whereabouts of oneself in five years. God give me strength.

Summer goals are always good. I'll definitely need to fix up the ol' bike and give myself the satisfaction of a firm ass once more. That and to free myself of these love handles. You ladies know you love them though...No? I speak for all of us, especially Alex maybe, that we need to break in Abel's mom's pool at the condos before we are stripped of our pooling privaledges. From that point on, where will we enjoy a good round of "blind man" or "sit downs"? Maybe we'll just have to build a pool like every summer's dream.

Well I'm ready for the summer! Maybe less time in the Heart O' The Wasatch will keep me conscious. I mean I'm already for everything planned! Even got a quick trim for the summer breeze...


It got darker, but I do like me some bread.
PS, The pictures are backwards...whoa...

No comments:

Post a Comment