11 April, 2009

Hence Forth The World Will Know That I Have No Life!

Blogger, I See. Just so everyone knows, this certain area of "chitter chatter" will be full of grammatic errors. Grammatic, I believe, is not even a word! I'll try to sound intellectual but will prolly end up scraping my knees and bitch about it. Apparently Paige said that I seemed like someone who would blog, well I sure proved her wrong...till now. Bless her heart. Then Garrett said (Warning: Overexaggeration) that I would be the coolest/awesomest/handsomest blogger and would be wonders at it! Well I'm sure gonna prove him wrong! Fuck Garrett...but I digress, he IS (Warning: Overexaggeration) the coolest/awesomest/handsomest man that will read all of my shitty rants. Might I add...only man? Well here's to you, Mrs. Robinson! Jesus loves you more than you will know! Whoa Whoa Whoa! Oh! And Jesus died today some time ago..but he'll come back..this problems gonna last more than a weekend...

1 comment: