12 April, 2009

Easter Sunday!


Lest we forget that Easter is about Jesus' resurrection after dying for our sins. Now, after watching the kids decorate eggs, I remembered the days of young where I was able to personalize my own egg. I don't know if anyone remembers, but they had a Ninja Turtles kit for all my decorative/dyeing egg purposes. Well the kit had stickers to put on top of the egg and little cutouts of the turtles to stick in them so it would look like they were poppin out of the egg. If only the interweb had a picture of it, then you wouldn't think I'm crazy. They exist, I swear! Well, till I can find proof, here's a movie we should all watch on easter...It's a nice day, maybe I'll sit back to a nice book and procrastinate a little. Jesus DIED for our sins. Kids DYED eggs today. Coincidence? I think not. "The chocolate eggs are brown just like the cross Jesus was on." Eddie Izzard Reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment