12 April, 2009

Matt Thorup Vs. Kevin Devine


The first time I ever met Matt, my brain and I are in a argument of either it was at bowling or pre-thanksgiving (In which I was ninja-ed and avenged), he bore a striking resemblance to Kevin Devine. It's kind of hard to tell, but for those of you who know Matt, look up Kevin Devine and you might agree with me. Both have wonderful personalities of their own. Kevin puts on fantastic shows and I've been able to chat with him a few times, and Matt kicks ass and is a bad ass and you shouldn't mess with him. (especially if he's got a slap on bracelet) Anyone who needs logos, websites, stationary, biz cards, or anything else dealing with graphic design, then look no further, Matt Thorup of Ninjabot Graphics can help. Check him out here. Sorry ladies, he's married. And if you have never heard of Kevin Devine, might I suggest him. His myspace is here. Message to Carla, if she ever reads this. Sorry, but I stole the picture of Matt from you. Which one? I don't even know anymore! You can prolly tell who's who though. Forgive me?

2 comments:

  1. he does kick ass.

    and it's okay you stole a picture. i like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm... my twin... i thought i.. disposed of him years ago in the battle of 1820.... I must go and finish what I started!

    ReplyDelete