22 June, 2009

April, do you remember in second grade when you moved here from Arkansas? And everyone made fun of you and threw rocks at you,'cuz you talked funny...

Ever tried to whiten your teeth with Strawberries? Not quite sure if it works. Catherine Zeta Jones does it and Tyra Banks tried it out so maybe I'll give it a go. Pretty sure I'm destined to have stained, repelling yellow teeth...kinda

Well, everyone has been posting some articulate pictures from this summer and I though I'd join in on the fun. (Though mine are mediocre at best..shhh..) Check out Taylor and Garrett's. "Fine young fellows they are, brothers even." "You don't say?" Alex should make a photo blog, but it's been a while since he's been on here. Jill's on blogger and I'm a wee bit sad that she's not my pretty little friend on here *cough cough*. But, we'll be honest...I haven't really read much of her blogs anyways. Zing. Rock climbing, I get it. Brave. Yeah, six feet or something rather...


Texting Per Uush.



1 comment: