14 June, 2009

The Storm is near. Gather Two of Every Animal...Forget About The Pigs!



It has been raining 12 out of the 13 days in June, June people. June. Though I should be very pleased with this, it has gotten to the point where I look at at the people I'm with and say "I don't wanna talk about it"...Yeah, Taylor, It's like a damn scar sunken in on a warm spring afternoon. (It'll be around forever. heh heh heh) A little bit of sun would definitely help, but that only takes one thing off my list of nostalgia. Cursed memory...it and my heart are teaming up against me, and my lungs. I should prolly be nicer to them. Good.

I'm gonna go ahead and quote Rei Ayanami, "Rainy days make you feel gloom." So far it's usually been dark out, and it makes me feel sick. That and prolly because of the whole anxiety (Is my heart enlarged again!? Blood flowing backwards?! Left Ventricle!?!?) and upper respiratory illness which leads to trouble breathing.

With this consequential pattern of rain and well...more rain, I can't help but to wish and hope and pray for sun! We're in the season of swim, bike, and travel. Though traveling out o' the wasatch would get me away from this bipolar-ness of weather and many other things. Let's just steer clear from Seattle, for the time being.

With all this rain in mind, let me introduce you to The Bitch of The Week! Rain!! Now now, You're prolly saying "But Jon, You love the rain..So very very much." Indeed I do. (Looks out the window to reminisce. Looks back at screen.) But..sun? Superman wouldn't be able to survive in this kind of climate. What about the fire nation? I watch too many cartoon shows. Hi, I'm 20. Well lets be fair, rainy days are great for writing, taking naps, and for all you love birds...you know what I'm talking about! YEAH! (high five!) Hopefully the forecast gets better.

Well golly, I haven't done last weeks BOTW. I'm starting to do them every other week, which kinda defeats the purpose of of The Week. So, I should prolly blog more often. I just feel like when I do, it's all griping. Well, if I had some sun, I could take pictures! Oh well. So, to keep things simple for last weeks BOTW, we'll say it was nipple hair. Self explanitory.

To end this segment, I will converse with Garrett through blogger...
I will check out Soul Kiss.
Oh, Really?
Yeah, That is a nice banner.

1 comment:

  1. Fuck the rain and making it remind you that your heart is still beating.

    ReplyDelete