21 June, 2009

At Our Still Lives Posed...

As an aspiring writer of all sorts (honestly, I wouldn't know where I would start about writing), I should prolly write everyday just to get my mind running on a regular basis. All these writing tips from Anne Lamot has really come in handy. I can even write like a journal everyday just to have recollection of my past. As Henry James once said, "A writer is someone on whom nothing is lost." We won't have to forget. Although, some things you can't help but to drown out.





The weather has been getting better, besides today's rain shower, and we've been able to sneak in some good swims and photos. I really need to just bring my camera everywhere, which I basically do. Ellie and Cayla just moved into a cute, indie house in Sugarhouse and so many pictures would've turned out great. The only problem was I didn't have my camera, or so I thought. It was in my car the whole time. Moral of the story: Always have your head on straight and remember where you hid your camera...and let your parents know you love them. They tend to worry.


1 comment: