29 June, 2009

Don't You Just Love Blogger? Like Watching Cartoons...

Yeah, it's fun, easy to do, and self improving...Oh, Blogger? Right. Right. Self improving as in becoming a better writer (Possibly). You can prolly get carpal tunnel fffFFROM BLOGGING! *Shifty Eyes*

Anywhoo, while narrowing down my choices for this weeks BOTW, Blogger quite possibly had maintenence done and was not able to find my dashboard for all my blogging needs. The bar vanished and it almost seemed impossible to have my way with it. With my frustration, my verdict turned. So if I may give you this sessions Bitch of the Week! (Applause) Guy who filled in for Max Weinberg, Drumroll......................................and this week's bitch is! You Guessed it, Blogger! (Boos! and not the Jill kinds...just saying)


Click To Enlarge. If only it were that easy...

That was the worst half hour of meltdown for me in what say, 24 hours? Brief? Yes. Annoying? A little. Shouldn't be complaining? Shove it. Billy Mays died, he'd be haunting you too. Him and his obnoxious voice. Dear Lord, make the voices go away. Give him something to sell.

Now this can be a poor excuse for BOTW, but it'll suffice. You're better off getting this than have me kvetch about fame, wealth, and all it's uneasiness. Not to mention taking a sawed off to yourself even though it's still too long and your able to pull it whilst your shoes are still on...framed I tell you. Suspect: The Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment